If you are experiencing very low FPS (1-10) in the game, it may be caused by a bug we have in the game right now where certain audio files are not being loaded correctly. For this issue, please try to update your sound driver.
If the issue remains, please check to see if you have any other audio software that is running in the background while playing the game and try to deactivate the program. For example, certain Asus gaming laptops have a software program called Sonic Radar 3 that can cause these issues. Nahimic, Realtek HD Audio Manager and Sonic Suit 3 are also known to cause very low FPS in the game. Changing audio output has also been reported to solve the issue.
If you are still unable to solve the issue, please submit a ticket and we will assist you further.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot other FPS related problems.
- Verifying the integrity of your game files:
Open your Steam Library > Right-click on Battlerite (Royale) > Properties > Local files > Verify integrity of game files
- Update various drivers (CPU, GPU and audio). Make sure that your video drivers are updated, or you can try to step back through previous driver versions until you find a version that may resolve the issue. The video drivers can be downloaded from your graphics card manufacturer’s website.
- You can also try to do a clean installation of your graphics card driver, which means that you remove old graphics drivers from your computer before installing new ones. For best results when you upgrade your graphics driver, we recommend removing all previous versions of the driver from your system.
- Deactivating vertical sync in the game under Options.
- Change the accelerate input setting in the game under Options. Having it either enabled or disabled might make a difference for you.
- Reinstall the game.
- Make sure your Steam client is updated: Launch Steam > Click on Steam in the top-left corner > Check for Steam Client Updates...
- If you are playing on a laptop, make sure it's not caused by a low power mode where the computer is attempting to conserve battery power.
- If you have low memory (RAM), it's important that you are not running other programs in the background while playing Battlerite. For example, Chrome is a heavy memory user.
- If you have a G-SYNC monitor, try to turn off G-SYNC.
- Disable vertical sync in the game and on driver level, and remove any FPS limitations in Riva Tuner / Nvidia Inspector. Set in-game FPS to max 300. Then, please try disabling G-SYNC too and restarting the game.