If you are getting stuck in the loading screen before matches, you may have connection issues.
If you are getting stuck in the loading screen when launching the game, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
Verifying the integrity of your game files
It is possible that some files are corrupted or did not install properly. To solve this issue, please verify your game data:
Open your Steam Library > Right-click on Battlerite/Battlerite Royale > Select Properties > Select the tab Local files > Verify integrity of game files
Updating your drivers
Make sure that your video drivers are updated, or you can try to step back through previous driver versions until you find a version that may resolve the issue. The video drivers can be downloaded from your graphics card manufacturer’s website.
You can also try to do a clean installation of your graphics card driver, which means that you remove old graphics drivers from your computer before installing new ones. For best results when you upgrade your graphics driver, we recommend removing all previous versions of the driver from your system.
- Turn off Steam Cloud for Battlerite:
Open your Steam Library > Right-click on Battlerite/Battlerite Royale > Select Properties > Select Updates > Make sure that "Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for Battlerite (Royale)" is not checked.
- Reinstall the game and/or the Steam client
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, such as antivirus and firewall software; these programs may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
You can also try the following:
- Open your Steam Battlerite folder, you can easily find this folder by right clicking on Battlerite in your Steam Library > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files.
- Open the file called ip.sjson (with notepad or note++) and delete the first IP that shows up after Default, that is the following line "http://220.127.116.11:80".