Please make sure to read all the articles in this web-page before submitting a ticket, most answers can be found here.
If you need further assistance please submit a ticket including your username and country, with a thorough explanation of your issue including as many details as possible.
Some questions to answer could be:
When does the problem occur?
Does the same happen with both dx9 and dx11?
Does it happen to more people? Running a Google search on the issue takes a few minutes and could provide you with a solution.
We look at different variables when doing a diagnose and finding out what the issue with your game might be. In order to speed up the process, please include the following files in your ticket:
DxDiag and output log.
To get the DxDiag File please follow these steps:
1. Go to your TaskBar and click on the Start Button
2. Click on Run
3. In the pop-up window enter "DxDiag" and click on Ok
4. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear
5. Click on Save all information and the Save As window should appear
6. Click on "Save"
7. The file should be saved to your desktop under the name DxDiag.txt
You can find the Output log on Steam > Right click on Battlerite > Properties > Local files > Browse local files > Battlerite_Data -- the document is called "Output_log"