The Battlerite Code of Conduct is not meant to be an exhaustive list of prohibited behavior. We reserve the right to amend and add to it in order to preserve the integrity of our user’s experiences.
- Offensive Language
- Users found to use offensive and/or vulgar language are subject to penalty. This includes hate speech, defamatory and derogatory comments, racially or culturally charged language, or language otherwise deemed inappropriate.
- Threats to and harassment of other users is always unacceptable.
- Inappropriate or offensive usernames will result in a forced name reset.
- Use of third-party programs to automate parts of the game or gain unfair advantage is explicitly forbidden and will result in an immediate action against your account.
- The deliberate exploitation of bugs to gain unfair advantage or degrade the game experience for other users is forbidden.
- Account sharing, win trading, boosting, scamming, or any other actions that result in degrading the game experience for other players is prohibited and will result in immediate action.
- Artificially boosting account ranking or account prestige through deceptive or noncompetitive means is prohibited and will result in immediate action against your account.
- Users are expected to treat each other with respect. This includes actions that result in degrading the game experience for other users such as griefing, purposefully going AFK, throwing games, and mass spamming. This behavior can take many forms, and we retain the right to apply penalties for behaviors unlisted, which we deem inappropriate.
- Spamming chat, with or without commercial purpose, is prohibited.
- The impersonation of Stunlock Studio Staff or claim to have exploitable connections to Stunlock Studio Staff is unacceptable.
- Falsely reporting players with the intent of having them banned will result in actions against your account.
- Players who report teammates for not choosing what they consider an “on meta” pick during the Pre-Game Lobby will be regarded as abusing the report system.
- Abandoning games in both casual and league modes is considered griefing and will be penalized accordingly.