For laptops with dedicated NVIDIA graphics card:
If you're not using the latest NVIDIA graphics driver there is a possibility the game is not running on the dedicated graphics card. If you can you should update to the latest driver and it should use the dedicated card by default.
If you can’t update the driver you can manually set it to use your dedicated card in the NVIDIA Control Panel:
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel
- Under 3D Settings, click Manage 3D Settings
- Click the Program Settings tab
- Click Add
- Choose Battlerite.exe (If you can't find it click Browse and look up battlerite.exe. It's located in the steamapps folder where you keep your steam games. Default path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Battlerite\battlerite.exe)
- In the second drop-down choose High-performance NVIDIA processor
- Click Apply
Other articles that may be relevant
If you are experiencing low FPS in the game, please try the troubleshooting steps for FPS related issues here.